Friday, October 27, 2006

A Holiday from Heck

That about sums it up. I have done a large amount of school work on almost every day of this week off. Tomorrow school starts up again, and I still have a 1200 word paper to write that is due tomorrow. The econ project that has been killing me for the past several days is mostly out of the way now, all I have to do is rehearse my lines and wave pieces of paper around now before I give the presentation. If we don't get an A on this project I am going to go postal. The type in a school. The one day that I did nothing was the very first day of this crazy "vacation." I have done more work this week than on a normal week that had school. Largely school is when they teach you stuff, you don't actually work, its the homework afterwards, of which I have been doing an inordinate amount. The goal of teachers is to kill seniors. I am convinced.

No comments: