Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ultimate Dinosaurs

I just got back from ultimate Frisbee, where I ran around in circles for two hours straight, attacking my team with a piece of plastic. I hit Keith's hand today. Most people don't come back for seconds... I throw fairly hard. I love that game, but for some reason nobody was playing very well, so it was a sort of muted fun.

Ok, I just finished listening to "kingdom of the Dinosaurs" by five iron frenzy. However, it is far too stupid to update. This guy just yells "kingdom of the Dinosaurs" again and again to this stomping tuba music in the back that is not all that well orchestrated... I have no idea why I just listened to that. Don't listen to it unless you need a sanity check. If you think this is good music, you failed. This is kinda like the insanity test: http://www.owenrudge.net/various/insanity.htm I crack up every time... Legally insane.

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Yah, you do have a point, very few people were playing well. For some reason no one seemed to be able to catch today...oh well, it was a lot of fun anyway, especially during the second half when i started playing seriously.
And the insanity thing-you're weird.

Graham said...

heh. U gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

Heehee, guess what? I'm insane too! Let's make a club or something. Seriously. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

(By the way, learn to master the difficult throws in ultimate, meaning anything difficult to do and not expected. It's the only way that you'll be able to compete, basic skill is almost useless without a little pizzaz across this giant body of water we know as the Atlantic.)