Saturday, February 11, 2006

Nerds Anonymous

I love my pre calculus class. Our teacher is from the UK, and then their are four students: a kid from Germany, a Somali, a Yemeni, and then myself. The only American. In addition, everyone has some kind of querk. Our teacher is a techee, he uploads world news to his cell phone every day and has seemingly random trig values memorized. The Somali dismantles computers and adds chips, The German programs graphing calculators, our Yemeni can do roots in his head, and I program computers. At the beginning of the year, there were only two students. The German and myself. We have made everyone prove their nerd hood before initiating them into the class. Our teacher decided to call it "Nerds Anonymous" a name that was heartily approved of by all the students.

No comments: