Monday, February 06, 2006

Our Game

Recently, my friend and I have been noticing strange behavior from the girls. They completely ignore us. We say hello. They don't even look up. Bad story. At any rate, it has almost developed into a game with me and my friend. Often times there are just one or two girls in the hall between our class and the pingpong tables right at the beginning of lunch (which we use to play pingpong), so we wave, and yell hello at them. Not so much as a flicker of recognition: "oh! There is someone else in the room with me!" Nope. Nothing. Nothing whatsoever at all. At any rate, it has developed into a joke between my friend and myself when he started it one day when he said, "alright. If we can get them to notice us, we win." We have yet to win. I find it funny, if majorly disturbing.

No comments: