Thursday, February 02, 2006

Internet and Birthday Catastrophes

Well, this is indeed uncool. My dashboard says that I have 8 posts, and I can't see any of them. I am probably doing something really dumb with the settings or the template or some such nonsense. I am not an old know nothing when it comes to computers, I can program in C++, I have, in fact written my own (unbeatable due to some glitch) computer game that all my friends hated me for, network computers, and play games with great alacrity, but when it comes to the internet, I am toast. I recently printed off a page of html code lingo so that I could get the gist of what my template was doing, but it was still mostly lost to me... While I am listing all the bad things that ever happened to me, I might as well inform you all about all the catastrophes that my birthday party went through before it even happened: I was going to have an Age of Empires II fest with seven other kids wirelessly, but the network crashed and so the entire party has been reworked. Tomorow I am going to have a movie, and there are no good movie rental stores in Yemen, and there are no theaters unless you want to watch Indian kickboxing with Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and French subtitles (no english), so I asked several friends if they had any good movies they were willing to watch again, and it turns out that they have all been loaned off somewhere.

2 comments:

Graham said...

I can leave comments to my self though. An interesting predicament.

Graham said...

and see them too for that matter.