Monday, December 18, 2006

Techno, Asimov, & Beta Blogger

Ok, for the sake of...stuff, I am going to address these things backwards. Firstly, I got upgraded to Beta Blogger!!! Like it? Google is amazing, simple and beautiful. My praise is never ending. I have only ever had one problem with any website put together by them, and I figured a way around it, so it wasn't even really a problem.

Secondly, I have taken it to my head to try to follow in Asimov's footsteps. Sort of. There is no way that I could write 400 boks before I die, inspired or no, neither are my skill sufficient for the task, or my mind acute enough. However, I figure that I have to start somewhere. If anyone would really like to see what I have done, send me an email at gmail.com. My address is the same as the URL in this blog.

Lastly, I have inundated myself with techno. It is a wonderful feeling. I didn't think it was possible to get hi off of music, but let me tell you it is. I have gotten one adrenaline rush after another listening to this stuff. It may even be addictive. The feeling of energy I get from it is just great! Where do I get it you ask? Answer: iTunes. Podcasts. Techtronic sound is amazing, I think there are some other good ones out there as well, but I will have to do some exploring to find out. Anyway, its getting late here, nearly midnight, I should hit the sack. Night dudes.

8 comments:

Jasmine said...

yes, it is definitely possible to get addicted to music. I am. I go into withdrawal sometimes.

Charity said...

I haven't switched to Beta Blogger yet...my sisters have, though. Maybe I should. I love google, but I'm kind of afraid of switching. I guess you would think I should??

btw, do you have gmail?

Graham said...

Well, hooked I am. Very. Three hours of deprivation later and I was shaking, and getting a headache, and all the rest.

Beta is beautiful. You don't have to do a thing; it switches it all over for you. Everything you are used to stays, and they added a lot of really nice new features as well. It is supposedly more stable as well, but I haven't really had problems with blogger. Beta is very good.

I do have gmail, I love it. my address is the same as the name part of the URL of my blog; dunno if that is clear or not.

Jeffrey said...

I too am addicted to music. Sometimes when my little brother steals my ipod for too long I go into slight withdrawal, though I cannot say I ever started shaking due to lack of music....
You know Graham, it might have just been easier for you to write out your email address, as it is fairly short...

Graham said...

true. I'm just paranoid.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to a world that Melanie and I have been trying to introduce you to for a while! Enjoy the ride! Allow me to recommend "He's a Pirate (Tiesto Remix)" found on the POTCII soundtrack. It's super cool (I'll gmail it to you if you'd care for a listen). I hate having no computer.

Graham said...

actually, I have POTCII sountrack. Surprise, eh? personally I liked swords crossed better, but hey. Previous problems with techno included unavailability of music. I dunno where u got it, but whatever.

Anonymous said...

Izz great, no? That song gets so much better later on, though...