Friday, December 22, 2006

Faster Than a Speeding Car...

Today we went carolling. Cool factor of maybe a 2. I'm feeling generous. However, that isn't what I am going to write about. If you don't like hearing about peoples impressive (or not so impressive feats) this post is not for you. However, all you other people: I managed to outrun a car. In city, and on pavement. Light traffic. 1.2 km. Well, not quite out run. I got onto the street first, but our house was at the other side of it, so the car pulled up first, but that's not bad! I was at our gate before anyone could have gotten out of the car. Any way, its nearly bed time, I just thought I would spread my happiness on the web. Sing with me all you neohippies! Come on! Come on! Everyone, all together now: Kumbaiya...

6 comments:

Charity said...

a 2 on a 1-10 scale with 1 being the best??? C'mon, you gotta be more clear about that... hehe whatever.

Is that really how you spell "kumbiaya"? I have spelt that peobably 10 different ways...when I do have to spell it...which isn't all the often...I hope. Okay, I am sleep-deprived.

Merry Christmas!

Jeffrey said...

I think he means that carolling is completely uncool...but perhaps I am misunderstanding. I managed to outbike a car once, but I don't think I have ever outrun one. Don't you remember silly boy? there are no other neohippies, only you.

Graham said...

one to ten scale, 10 being the highest. Sorry about that.

I have no clue how to spell kumbiaya. I guessed, its a nonsense word (I think) and thus can be spelled any way I like. I hope.

Oh yeah. I'm the only neohippy. Darn.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas, skeptics, neohippies and assorted madman, it is I, the proud new owner of a brand spanking new GUILD WARS/FACTIONS account, the super mega ultra uber master of all things prince-like and persia-like, the man with no computer and no public library but plenty of determination, TALL-E-ESSIN! How's it going? How was the nativity? How was caroling? If you've already left for the hodeidah trip, I want thousands of details. I miss you guys very much, and wish very dearly that I could be mischieviously misbehaving on the sun-drenched beaches of hodeidah with you guys right now! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

=)

Jasmine said...

caroling was superb. i don't know what you're smoking. quit. smoking is bad for you. caroling is good. i was there. it must've been good.

Graham said...

hodeida was not sun drenched this year. It was wet. I think I am going to get guild wars when I get to college. Its free once u have the cds, right? That was my understanding of that game. On the other hand I could try wurmonline.

Anyway, long post about christmas coming up.

Habla, yes u were there, and it was fun, but not amzaingly so. All my friends were not there. Bad. Who are you suspecting of smoking anyway? If its me, ur not the first person. My mom outright asked if I was on drugs, and Jeffrey implied as much. I don't think I'm on anything, but someone could always be slipping me something, or techno could be more addictive than I first thought...