Friday, July 07, 2006

Chips and Travel and Music

I have made a midyears resolution: I am not eating any more chips. Period. I was on a boat trip out to the middle of a lake, and we stopped in this backwater and ate lunch. While eating, I accidentally dropped a chip into the lake, and then watched in horror as it created an oil slick. Five minutes latter, I looked over the edge of the boat again, and grease was still comming off of it just as fast as it was before, with no apparent decrease in speed or anything. I was revolted, and decided that I didn't need that kind of food, and I have given up potato chips. Don't get me wrong here, they taste fine, it's just that it is disgusting. I have no problem with them health wise (as this post makes it sound I guess) but I was merely revolted, thus no more chips. Laugh all you like. (Jeffrey will thats for sure.)

Today, we traveled from TN to IN. A distance of about an inch on my screen. It took eight hours in the car, and I think I left my AP student handbook at my grandparents house, and I need it to get my scores. Mega major bummer. To make up for that stupid cosmic twist of Fate, Fate granted me cable internet. Wicked fast, and on 24/7. Gorgeous.

On a musical side, my cousin and my cousin's friend played my cousin's friend's music (his own composition. His name was Jeremy, and my cousin is Kate for simplification in later posts if they make it.) They are really good. They left for a recording studio this evening to record some of their music. I should be able to get some m1n15t3r onto my blog here as well, as upload times will be much reduced. I could also put up the latest Xebec song depending on comments.

8 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Don't worry, you will probably get over the chip thing eventually. (you were right-I did laugh). For some reason blog upload won't work for me...I don't know why...anyways, I think you should put the latest Xebec song up (unless it is one i have heard).

Graham said...

u haven't heard it. I will try to get onto my dad's computer and fool with it. One thing with blog upload is that it won't upload files larger than 5 megs. Try reducing the kbps if ur desperate.

Jasmine said...

potato chips are gross but addictive. i rarely choose to eat them, but on the rare occasion that i do, i either dip them in ranch, or eat them uncontrollable. straaange. but nasty in all ways.

Jasmine said...

oh yeah, now that i'm sort of online again, i went back and added all sorts of comments to previous blogs. so you should check that out. one of them was like a chapter long. . .sorry.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, graham. don't you ever read stuff before you lose it? it clearly states that you can also use your social security number to check scores as well as your AP number. and if it's the number to call you need, why, that's just (609) 771-7300, a number available at their official site. You actually don't need the booklet. So, now you have no excuse! I want the score, Gray!

Graham said...

dude, cool. I am going to try to get my AP score today... I do read stuff before i loose it, but I do NOT memorize it.

The oil slick revolted me. Any reasons why you went off them?

Anonymous said...

Graham,
Are you still in Indiana? More specifically, are you still in Lafayette?

The Archduke of the Keyboard

Graham said...

The thing with the chips was the greese...*shiver shiver*

yes and no. My alter ego entered a worm hole and discovered myself 34390089 lightyears away on zerg...