Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am Going in Circles

Or at least it feels like it. This is going to be a fast one: I still have to pack, and we get on the plane tonight, lol. I just finished school! Yeah! Mega-wicked awesome! I am now a senior.

We leave for the states tonight, without a good chance to say goodbye to friends I have known a decade and longer and may not be able see again ever. Bad! Mega-wicked terrible!

This is my fiftieth post! I have hung on to this thing much longer than I thought I would. I am usually a jumpy kinda guy, my dad describes me in all seriousness as obsesive compulsive for new stuff. I try everything, and then hang onto the really good stuff, like guitar, this blog incidentally, and several creative pastimes of mine. It is kinda nice to be able to talk on this thing, to have a voice, albeit a small one.

Have to go pack, have to say goodbyes, have to finish cleaning my room, have to say goodbye to my old life. If you actually want to read something, read the post below this one.

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

are you going to the states for a whole year? are you saying goodbye to Yemen for the rest of your life, or just for the summer?
but I'm glad to see that you understand the importance of closure. . .it's helpful. and yeah, blogs are cool. . .I'm a fan. . .(mainly because then I can slack off on e-mailing!)

Jeffrey said...

umm... jasmine has a point. I thought you were coming back like, August 24 or something? anyway, have a good plane trip.

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said...

I am comming back at the end of the summer, so it is not like for forever, but I am having to face a new life.

The plane trip was no fun, but there is leg room on lufthansa, which is saying more for that airline than a lot of others. The food was good too, which was another nice surprise.

I won't forget that stuff for ever man, and I am right now downloading messenger on my grandpas computer (97% finished) so we can talk. I hope to see you year after next if not sooner.

Graham said...

I am comming back at the end of the summer, so it is not like for forever, but I am having to face a new life.

The plane trip was no fun, but there is leg room on lufthansa, which is saying more for that airline than a lot of others. The food was good too, which was another nice surprise.

I won't forget that stuff for ever man, and I am right now downloading messenger on my grandpas computer (97% finished) so we can talk. I hope to see you year after next if not sooner.