Friday, October 26, 2007

The Happy Friday Guy

As requested, here is a picture of the Happy Friday Guy. The picture is terrible. I will try to get a better one of him sometime, but for now, this will give you an idea of whats going on. Part of the reason it is so bad is because I took it at fairly long range and then used photoshop to sort of zoom in on him while maintaining some semblance of resolution, and the other reason was that I was in a hurry. Anyways, there is always more time to take pictures. I think this is a phenomenon that will last the semester at least. Winter could get interesting...

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hurrah! Happy Friday Guy picture! I was wondering if you knew I meant it seriously. Awe-som-e. Bet yea he's interesting to talk to...

Graham said...

its rather strange... everything is perfectly good because its friday. Thats the whole point. but my goodness. its as close 2 overdone as it gets.

Christina said...

You should start a fan club...I would...