Sunday, June 10, 2007

Da Matrix

Yeah, I finally got around to finishing the Matrix with my mother. I don't think she liked it. Something to do with the language, the violence (which is one of the reasons I like it so much) and the brainbender effect (the other reason I love it.) Anyway, she said that she now feels like a good mom... for watching an incomprehensible movie with her teen... or some such thing.

I have a lot of free time on my hands during school hours, what with having only one class left: Calculus. I took a test today actually and passed, so I am now mostly finished with that as well. After school hours aren't quite so empty. My entire week is packed full of visits and things I have been wanting to do but haven't quite gotten around to doing yet. I will probably have one last play time with this berserk kid named Yuri who likes adrenaline almost as much as I do. The guy is a lot of fun to be around. Tonight I am busy designing a board game with my brother, and I may have a guitar session with my youth leader some time this week. My open house is Thursday from 4 to 6, and my last youth group session for quite a while is this Wednesday. So things are busy this week.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Ooo! I'm sssooo going to your open house. If I start walking five years ago I might actually get there in time!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the last physics assignment. Your physics teacher.

Anonymous said...

-You should watch Equilibrium, it was released in 2002 and was the Matrix before the Matrix.

Graham said...

heh. ur welcom 2 come, but It seems a little much 2 pay for a small 2 hour meeting...

yeah, yeah, yeah, working on it.

Equilibrium... was somehow the matrix before the matrix, despite the fact that the matrix was released three years earlier... Musta made some advances in time travel while I wasn't looking.

Anonymous said...

Equilibrium was released in 2002.

Anonymous said...

My mistake, I was looking at the second Matrix (2003). Still Equilibrium is really good.