Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Short Update

We now have a house. 1305 S. 18th St. Lafayette, Indiana, 47905. 1300 feet above, and 1000 below ground. Not that I have ever seen it or anything, but these are the statistics they feed me, so I figure somebody must be interested in that kind of thing. This is good because we will now hopefully be allowed to be domicile in Indiana which will allow me to get an Indiana drivers licence and hopefully get through Purdue at about half the price.

Other things going on in my life at the moment are three different classes. The first is AP calculus for which I test on Wednesday. Secondly is my AP literature and composition test. Judging by the quality of work on my blog I may be in some deal of trouble on that account. Thirdly and possibly most urgently, I have a practice presentation for my senior project tomorrow and I have been horribly lax in preparing for it. At any rate, prayer would be appreciated for all three of these events.

9 comments:

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey said...

Good luck on the tests...and try to do well on the practice presentation.
Maybe I misunderstood about the house, but it seems rather unlikely that it simultaneously 1300 feet above ground and a 1000 feet below ground...and you know, the thought of you living in a place where you don't have people to remind you not to burn the house down is a kind of scary.

Jasmine said...

Jeffrey dear, there are known to be such things as basements. Rather common in that country.
And you better work on your presentation. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! Enjoy the presentation...


Sorry, that's not helping, is it.

Graham said...

on the other hand Jeffrey, I might actually get 2 c something go up in flames which would be awesome.

I should work on the presentation, and no, you are not helping.

Christina said...

If you think basements are common in Indiana you should see Minnesota. My house was the only house in the whole county (about 20,000 people) who did NOT have a basement. Infact, I bet we were the only people the whole state who didn't have one.

Graham said...

wow. Thats a lot of basements... I guess it makes sense to build them, it just seems like it could get expensive digging all those holes...

Anonymous said...

It's more expensive to buy more land! Digging holes is peanuts in comparison, if you want to increase the size of your house.

Graham said...

thats true. I had forgotten all my roller coaster tycoon lessons...