Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Graduation

Sorry for the depressing last post. At any rate, I am one of the honor guards for the graduation ceremony next Wednesday (I doubt they chose me for the hair...). Jeremy is graduating, and all the seniors were wandering around in their capes and hat things, and photos were taken. On seeing themselves, Jeremy exclaimed, "foggies! We've become old foggies!" Whether he was pleased or not, I have yet to discern. My cousin's opinion on all the get-up is that it can make anyone look ugly, and I agree. Maybe I am just jealous, but somehow I doubt it: the cape things look hot and restraining, and the hats are designed to blow off in a breeze... Plus, they were not designed to go over an afro, or even just a halfro...

6 comments:

Jeffrey said...

don't worry Graham, you'll probably have gotten tired of the afro before you graduate. and you are definitely right about the getup making people look ugly. Jasmine looked especially ugly i am sure...(hah hah Jassy i am too far away for you to kill me)

Jasmine said...

JEFFREY I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!
Actually, though tht gown is horrible. . .they are designed to make all people look equally awful. But the hats on the other hand. . .I ADORED mine. I wore it for hours . . .partly because it made this horrid line in my hair. . .but that's beside the point. oh. . .and the way to put it onto an afro--bobby pins. (they're like duct tape for hair!)

Graham said...

If I keep the halfro, it will be really funny to see the hat thing perched up there amongst the waving fronds of my hair. If I don't keep it... well I don't like that Idea, and if I let it grow out it will be really awesome... lol.

Jasmine said...

Just for the record, Graham. . .you're a lot better looking with your hair short. But that's ok, hearing that you and girls were interested in each other would probably freak me out almost as much as hearing about Jeffrey being interested in girls (which, btw, is he? i need some inside information).

Jeffrey said...

Jassy i am not interested in girls yet! and regardless, even if i was, i don't know any girls to be interested in.
LOL

Graham said...

no comment.