Monday, May 22, 2006

The Order of the Neohippie

Basically, so far, I am the only neohippie, however, our, I mean, my numbers will grow and swell, until we take over the world! Bwahahahahaha! Neohippies don't do drugs, we, I mean I don't smoke, and I keep clean. Everything else is the same though. The big hair, the color schemes, the music, the expressions, (yo, thats like groovy psychedelic man! Those are like awesome vibes! Etc. lol.), the aversion to war (Bush should be nowhere near Iraq.), and the emphasis on peace. We, I mean I again will take over the world! (I can't get it out of my head that I'm the only one. Neohippies are also very concerned with being together apparently...) comment and join our... My (aaaah!) numbers... I mean number. That is depressing: I am a number.

9 comments:

Graham said...

What?!? No neohippies?????

Jeffrey said...

no neohippies Graham. not now and not ever! you are doomed to walk the world alone. your cause is hopeless! haha. lol

Graham said...

delusionist! Hahaha! We will rule the world, and there will be peace and happines and drugs and and and! yeah, nevermind.

Christina said...

getting a head ache from the music, sorry. I'm not one for hard rock of any kind. Soft and regular is my rock and roll. Especially legends like Brian Wilson, John Lennon, Elvis Preseley, and etc. anyway, if you're against the war in Iraq, I'm not going for the neohippy thing. I fully support the war in Iraq, but then I'm not in Yemen. as Jeffrey said, "you are doomed to walk the world alone." but no one ever said there was anything wrong with that.

Graham said...

Please don't get me started on Iraq, however, neohippies have absolutely noting to do with wars, one way or another, except for the fact that they are against them... (more great Graham logic for you. I should publish a book full of Graham's Idiotisms...) at any rate, the slaughter in Iraq has nothing to do with neohippies, as it has too many sides to it for us to be united. We don't like all the same music either: individuallity is lauded, and different tastes in music are almost expected, but this isn't actually all that hard...

Jeffrey said...

Sigh, it would seem your neohippiness is wearing off on me. i may have to go against what is said previously and join your ranks. then you can be a we!

Graham said...

haha! (maniacal laughter...)
...
...
...
...how is it rubbing off on you?

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»