Saturday, May 27, 2006

Me

I must lead a really boring life: no comments on either of my last two posts, not even on the neohippie thing. I was sure that that would at least get some "you freak" comments, but maybe you all are just too polite. Oh well. At any rate, I finally uploaded a picture of me. The halffro is real, not photoshop, just incase you were wondering, and there should probably be more guitar in the picture, but whatever. (The chord is a C#m7 if you were wondering.) I am also not from California as the picture might lead you to believe.

11 comments:

Jeffrey said...

yo Graham, i just wanted to tell you that i started posting on my hivequeen blog. check it out and comment if you like.

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said...

shall do. Thx for the tip.

Jasmine said...

you freak

Charity said...

haha!

sorry I had to laugh when I saw your picture. The hair is great!

Graham said...

lol, actually, that was the idea. Jassy, that was uncalled for.

Jasmine said...

no no. . .you called for it. . .very distinctly

Graham said...

whatever... you were on the wrong post. The Neohippie thing was halfway down the page.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Graham said...

uh... cool! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»