Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hand Cuffs

Today, two of my acquaintances hand cuffed themselves together using real, professional hand cuffs. I don't know where Madian got them, but he didn't have the key either. They then went wandering around the school trying to find someone who could pick the locks. Eventually they made their way into the art room where Mr. Stanton and his class were (I was part of the latter). At any rate, Mr. Stanton looked at the cuffs for a while, then set to work with a calligraphy pen nib, a dissection pin and a jackknife. He eventually got them both out of it, However, the whole concept of locking yourself up when you don't have the key is sorta dumb if you ask me, and definitely funny...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi just checking in!

Chelsea Hodge

David Pulliam said...

lol, sounds like teens in Yemen are as dumb as us in the U.S. lol

Graham said...

hello chelsea,

David: here is one of my favorite things to say when people are mad or irite or vindictive or whatever: Welcome to planet earth. I agree though, lol