Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Best Band Ever

New, I know. I'm shocked. Also, two posts this close to each other? I must be sick or something. Go check out ES Posthumus. Now (yes, I know what it means.) Epic music like I have never heard before. Nightwish pulls a 9/10, Within Temptation gets a 7/10 or so, random death metal bands average about an 8/10, but ES Posthumus is off the charts with something like a 12/10. Maybe a 13. youtube them now, but make sure you have the sound up with good speakers and listen in high quality or you won't believe me. This is as crazy as it gets. The big bang itself probably only rated an 11/10.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Um...wow. I must admit I was pretty aprehensive about youtubing them - not that I think you have bad taste in music, just because I wasn't sure if something that excited you this much would have the same affect on me. But you were so insistant... Anyway, the first one I found was "Pompeii". A-ma-zing. I think I'm hooked now.



p.s. hope you're feeling better.

Christina said...

I gotta say, I like!