Monday, March 24, 2008

Switching web browsers

I'm now using Apple Safari to surf the web. Its cause Internet explorer is this huge gargantuan thing with a RAM footprint over three times as big as Safari. As a result, my computer can sling it around a ton faster, and the idiotic purdue webpage goes through its browser check tons faster every time I open it. Now I have to set up all my home pages again. Oh well. It's gonna be worth it if its gonna be this much faster. My next computer is going to be a bootcamped Apple. Period. See below for a less nerdy post.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I think this is interesting. I just go with the flow, whatever Mom picks I have. Next year I'm getting a laptop though...

Jeffrey said...

Amusing that you, who was once one of the most anti-apple people I knew, should now be determined to get an Apple. Whereas I, an Apple fan, plan to buy a Dell. Ironic really.

Graham said...

I know, odd, isn't it?