Thursday, October 18, 2007

Random things you see around campus

The happy Friday guy: skintight suit, underwear as outerwear, a mask, a cape, either a scooter or a bike, and a spirit of happiness and Fridayness. I have seen this dude several times. last week he nearly caused a riot in our chem lecture on Friday. I hope he doesn't stop, cause I get a kick out of it.

The gorilla on a bike: man dressed in gorilla suit, riding a bike. Go figure.

The breakfast club: Be ye spartan from 300 or be ye... rock star, drink ye and stagger to the game. I don't get this. Why wake up early just to get drunk? Why? There are greater pleasures in life. Such as making fun of them.

The frats throwing things at passers by. Including footballs, at people, including me, while riding a bike.

A guy on a unicycle. Welcome to the circus everyone!

guys tight rope walking between trees: This place takes a circus and makes it look quite tame, really.

The punks, the weirdos, the afro men, the hippies, and the rest of the psych department: Enough said.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Please, take a picture of this happy Friday guy, sounds cool. (lol) Gorilla man? weird... I agree, there are greater pleasures in life than getting up early to get drunk. Like sleeping; feels just as good and you don't have a hangover afterwards. "Hey! Guy on the bike! CATCH!" They actually tight rope walk on campus? Appearantly uni is more dangerous than I thought.

Oh, and my siblings and I request that you change the time on your publishing. We'd like to know what time of day you really posted it...lol

Jasmine said...

hmm a breakfast club. . .interesting. ah, tonight i may be out all night and then stagger home! you never know! but there will be no hangover. oh no. those are for pussies.

Jasmine said...

oh, and you know my link is completely worthless off to the side? you could update it!