Monday, July 09, 2007

Busy

I don't want to do this, but I don't want to write a million posts that are a foot long each either. So you're gonna hafta vote in the comments which item you want me to post about. Here is the list

My new amp
Driving on the interstate in the devil car
playing music with my cousin
My trip up to Lafayette
Dad's introduction to the Frapicino
Finding real people on the ends of blogs

or alternately if you are really plugged in with my life you could suggest something else, but I think I have everything that is vaguely interesting up. I've been busy, but its been good. So let me know what I should post about. If you really want me to post, you should probably comment sooner rather than latter, because with posts like this if they don't get comments I sorta forget that I have a blog that people might be interested in reading and it gets dropped for long periods of time... So comment soon!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Hm, I'll have the "Driving on the interstate in the devil car" & "Finding real people on the ends of blogs." But basically, I could go for anything.

Unknown said...

I'd like an order of Frapacino and a small side of finding real people on the ends of blogs. Oh, and Guild Wars. Tonight, we go "Across the Wall!" Perhaps.

Anonymous said...

Do two, three, and six.

Anonymous said...

I want you're dad's introduction to frappuchino. Oh and btw graham you might want to try, intense metal podcasts from magnatune.

Graham said...

intense metal... sounds good. I'm downloading the most recent eppisode now.