Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Explorer Catastrophies

I think my Internet Explorer crashed. The crazy thing gave all the template settings to websites before they displayed what was written, and that was left alligned. It was very unnerving to see Andrew's blog reduced to a white background. I have come to really like that nice blue color. I killed that instance of Explorer, and the problem went away (I think/hope) but it was really weird none the less.

I think I may have lost my character in Runescape. The runescape server went offline, and I think it took my character with it. I hope that they log me off for me, because I can't log on to log off: I have no way of knowing that I am not dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you did not lose your character in Runescape, I was planing on meeting you some time.

Graham said...

I didn't actually, I managed to recover him.