Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well, this is indeed interesting. My friend mailed me about his blog, and in curiosity, I started up my own, just to say I could. I just finished taking an SAT resoning test, not exactly the funnest experience ever, in which the clock stopped and I missed four math questions. Uncool. So at any rate, I am not feeling very good about life at the momment, especially since I have'nt been able to turn up a good answer to my question on Megaman II (a clever gba game that I am ashamed to say I am stuck in: I can't get past this bear in a campground). If I can't figure it out, I will probably move on to music composition, Age of Empires II, or Angband (a new game with virtually no graphics that you can download off of http://www.thangorodrim.net/ for free. It is about 1.6 megabites. Very adictive.)

No comments: